This plan is based on State of Alaska Health Mandates and will be updated accordingly as new information is received:
– Cloth face coverings must be worn by staff and patrons at all times
– Patrons welcome by Appointment or Walk in
– No more than two fittings per fitter at a time, we will let you know if we are at store capacity.
– Bins will be provided in fitting rooms for tried on items and personal belongs to be placed into
– Tried on items will be removed from the shop floor for at least 24 consecutive hours and then steamed before putting back out on shop floor.
– We will be following the CDC guidelines for cleaning every hour
– We will be closed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to the public to allow for natural viral deactivation of our store front as clarified in Alaska State Health Mandate 16 section E
– Curbside pick and Local Delivery options are still available.